OxygenOS 184.108.40.206, which bears Android security patch, is now supplied to the OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro smartphones.
This software update, also available in India, offers the stable version and further enhancements of the always-anticipated ambient display of the Canvas.
As before, the over-the-air update (OTA) is phased, and is actually obtained by just a limited number of consumers.
In the coming days, OnePlus will launch its larger roll-out in the business, the forum says. The OxygenOS 11 was obtained by OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro versions on Android 11 last month.
The OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 upgrade in Indian version 18.104.22.168.IN21DA for the OnePlus 8 and 22.214.171.124.IN11DA for the OnePlus 8 Pro, is according the official change log. In this case, it’s a new version.
The update is not available in the EU and North American areas.
This update is not available. When the OTA update hits your devices, the users are immediately informed; but, by going to Settings > System > System Updates, the users will be able to confirm their functionality manually.
On OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro, OnePlus optimised with the most recent upgrade the frame stability and adaptive brightness algorithm.
There are also three lines to change the fast setup, although device upgrades are also made.
The continuously projected Canvas feature now supports the wireframe frame image that automatically draws the lock screen.
User can go to Settings > Customisation > Wallpaper > Canvas > Choose photo preview > Select Ok, to allow the feature.
The OxygenOS 126.96.36.199 also strengthens Wi-Fi and 5 G networking and addresses the Bluetooth low likelihood dilemma.
For protection, the October 2020 Android security patch is available to OnePlus 8 users.
In the meantime, the Android 11 powered Oxyplus 11 will also be obtained by other OnePlus phones such as OnePlus Northern, OnePlus 7 and OnePlus 7 T in the coming weeks.
The new OxygenOS version has already been launched with OnePlus 8T.
OxygenOS 188.8.131.52 changelog for the OnePlus 8 and OnePlus 8 Pro Follows:
- Optimized the frame stability algorithm to make the experience smoother
- Optimized adaptive brightness algorithm, making 8,192 levels of automatic brightness adjustment more comfortable
- Optimized background process management mechanism to improve standby-by performance
- The quick setting has been adjusted to three lines; Updated Android Security Patch to 2020.10
- Improved system stability
- Newly added Canvas feature that can automatically draw a wireframe picture based on a lock screen photo on your phone（Path：Settings-Customization-Wallpaper-Canvas-Choose photo preview and it can be generated automatically
- Optimized the intelligent 5G function to extend battery endurance capacity
- Optimized Wi-Fi connection to improve stability of connectivity
- Optimized Wi-Fi connection to reduce transfer delay
- Fixed the low probability issue that it was muted after connecting to Bluetooth.