OnePlus 8 and 8 Pro users will soon get the latest OxygenOS 184.108.40.206 update, with lots of improvements and the latest November 2020 security patch. The update size is 273MB.
This update has been rolled out in India, Europe and North America region and has been announced on the OnePlus forum.
The new OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 comes with an updated firmware version for both these devices. The firmware version of OnePlus 8 Pro has 18.104.22.168.IN11DA for India, 22.214.171.124.IN11BA for Europe and 126.96.36.199.IN11AA for North America.
The updated firmware version for OnePlus 8 has 188.8.131.52.IN21DA for India, 184.108.40.206.IN21BA for Europe and 220.127.116.11.IN21AA for North America.
Updated Changelog For Oxygenos 18.104.22.168
- Optimized the experience with a split-screen of apps
- Further optimized system power consumption and increase battery life
- Fixed the small probability issue that expanded screenshot may stop working
- Fixed the issue that cache is not deleted after uninstalling apps
- Fixed the issue that the screen may flash when using fingerprint unlock
- Fixed the issue that Horizon light is not activated normally
- Fixed the small probability issue that NFC can not be turned on
- Fixed the small probability issue that Parallel Apps can not be turned on
- Fixed the small probability issue that the fan of the Warp Charge 30 Wireless Charger may not work
- Fixed the issue that Play Store could not install the app
- Updated Android security patch to 2020.11
- Fixed the small probability issue that network interruption issue in some apps
- Improve the stability of communication functions